Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Post

I enjoy spending hours a day reading about all things new in Guitarland. If it's a new pedal, six-stringer, amp or even a guitar strap I end up reading many links, forums and pages - but no blog. So this is a collection of news and pictures about things that I have, I want or have seen that would interest other geeks out there.

I also have the privilege of seeing a lot of live music and listening to a lot of new music. So this will double as a secondary music blog and I'm sure other things will creep on here as well.

To kick things off, here is one of my favourite YouTube's of Tom Waits singing "Make It Rain" on Letterman a while back. The conviction in Wait's delivery and the vibrato on Judah Bauer's Fender Tweed makes this one of the best performances on Letterman.



C.